So as the title of this blog post suggests, I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the wonderful blogger LifeWithDes here in the world of WordPress. This is an amazing first post to begin my blog with in 2018. so lets get started and happy reading!
The purpose of the Liebster Award is for bloggers to provide each other a platform to be discovered, which hopefully allows people to find other bloggers they are interested in!
The rules of this award are really easy to follow:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (with followers under 200).
- Ask them 11 questions.
- Let them know you have nominated them. (Which is always a lovely surprise!)
The questions that I have been asked to answer by blogger LifeOfDes are:
1.Why did you start your blog?
So I decided to start blogging because it is something i’ve always wanted to give a go and try out. Also the only writing I normally get to do is university assignments, so I thought it would be nice writing something with a totally different purpose!
2. What is your favourite book and why?
My favourite book is ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’ by Stephen Chbosky. I fell in love with this book ever since I lent it from a friend when I was around 14 years old, so a little while back now. (Obviously I’ve bought my own copy now haha). The reason why I love this book, I actually have no particular reason, I just really love and enjoy this book.
3. What is your biggest accomplishment?
My biggest accomplishment is probably studying hard and getting onto the university course I wanted to study since I was little. Hard work pays off!
4. If you would have a chance to spend 5 hours tomorrow with anyone in the world (alive) who would it be and what would you be doing in these five hours?
This question is wayyyy to hard to answer, so i’ll have a think and come back to this.
5. What is your dream job?
To be a Primary School Teacher, which i’m currently in my second year at university studying.
6. What is your favourite quote?
‘I know these will all be stories some day and our pictures will become old photographs, and we will all become someones mom and dad. But right now, these moments aren’t stories, this is happening, the one moment when you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song, on that drive with the people you love most in this world.
And in this moment, i swear, we are infinite.’
I’ve always looked this quote from my favourite book, theres not particular reason I just like it. (and believe it or not i’ve actually shortened it!)
7. What was your last travel destination?
To St James’ Park for the match yesterday.
8. In five bullet points bullet your day.
.Wake up and Get ready- Shower, makeup, hair etc.
.Morning chill time- breakfast, tv etc.
. Responsibilities- Uni, assignments, blog posts etc.
. Relaxation- Spend time with my family, tea, bath or shower etc.
. Bed time- dry my hair, skincare, setting my alarm and going to sleep.
9. 3 best things you did/ that happened to you in 2017…go!
I passed my first year of my university course, had an amazing summer with family and friends and actually grew up a lot as a person.
10. Any social media?
Yep, all of the main ones really.
11. Name 3 things that are in your ‘2018 Bucket list”.
. Stay more active and have a healthier lifestyle.
. Travel more and broaden my horizons.
. Keep creating amazing memories with the people I care most about!
I NOMINATE THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:
- Abigail – AbigailOlivia (this is my sister 🙂 check her out!)
- Jessica – Jessicat Beauty
- Emily Ryann- emilyryann
- Emily- Healthy and Golden
- Olivia Summer Grace- OSG
- Elly Rose- ellyrosebeauty
- Hannah Zoesch- Hannah Zoesch
- Sarah- sixfeetofsarah
- Laura Jessica – Laura Jessica
- Ellie- Life with Ellie
- Sami Gorski- Sami Gorski
These are the following questions I would like to ask for you guys to answer:
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- When did you decide you wanted to create a blog?
- If you could swap lives with one person for a day, who would it be?
- Describe a favourite memory you have from when you were growing up.
- What are your handbag essentials?
- What is your favourite beauty brand?
- Choose 3 words you would use to describe yourself.
- What is one motto you live by?
- Which memory of 2017 is your favourite?
- What plans do you have in 2018 that you are looking forward to?
So that is it guys! I hope you have enjoyed reading this, it was really fun to do and I hope all the people I have chosen to nominate enjoy answering my questions too! Please like or comment on this post if you enjoy it and I will see you all in my next blog :).